San Clemente Family Dentist
There are many factors to consider when looking for a new dentist. And finding a dentist that satisfies the needs of the whole family can be an extremely difficult feat! We can ensure that you will feel at home with our warm, friendly staff! We always put our main focus on our patients and make sure they are treated as if they were family. Dr. Harris is highly trained in all fields of general dentistry. If you’re looking for a San Clemente family dentist, you’ve come to the right place!
What is it you should be looking for in a family dentist? According to WebMD here’s a list of questions you can use as a starting point:
- “What are the office hours? Are they convenient for your schedule?
- Is the office easy to get to from work or home?
- Where was the dentist educated and trained?
- What’s the dentist’s approach to preventive dentistry?
- How often does the dentist attend conferences and continuing education workshops?
- What type of anesthesia is the dentist certified to administer to help you relax and feel more comfortable during any necessary dental treatment?
- What arrangements are made for handling emergencies outside of office hours? (Most dentists make arrangements with a colleague or emergency referral service if they are unable to tend to emergencies.)
- Is information provided about all fees and payment plans before treatment is scheduled? If you are comparison shopping, ask for estimates on some common procedures such as full-mouth X-rays, an oral exam and cleaning, and filling a cavity.
- Does the dentist participate in your dental health plan?
- What is the dentist’s office policy on missed appointments?”